Monday, June 20, 2016



I've lived in Mossel Bay for a couple of years but still frequently visit it mainly for three reasons, family, surfing and photography.  On all three reasons I can probably spend a day talking, but let me just quickly mention one...photography.

Mossel Bay, sometimes called "the drinking town with a fishing problem" is known for much more than just that.  A popular tourist town that provides so much scope for the photograph enthusiast. There are the most awesome settings to take pictures and if the town does not deliver one can always drive up the Garden Route.  I am sure however that if you really go out and capture the beauty of this town, you will not get further than Dias beach....

Below some images from Mossel Bay. Do yourself a favour a book a trip with me to go and explore the beauty of this paradise.






No comments:

Post a Comment