Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Kolmannskuppe" through sore eyes

It's been a while since I posted something on my blog. Either my life just started getting boring or work has kept me so busy that I cannot find time to do stuff and upload stuff anymore. Funny enough I am on a working trip and stuck in a little town called Luderitz. A drinking town with a fishing problem as the locals call it. I am not complaining because it gave me the opportunity to see one of the attractions in Namibia that I always wanted to see, the ghost town of Kolmanskop. When I left Cape Town yesterday I was recovering from an eye infection. Maybe that was not a good idea to get on the plane because it seems like it has gone from bad to worse. Mix that with all the sand that is blowing across Luderitz today and you have a recipe for really bad eyesight. My camera however still works fine so I took 2 hours off and ticked off another location from my "still-to-see" list.....
















No comments:

Post a Comment