Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bike vs Rider

I am sitting in Luanda with not much to do. In order to kill some time I searched the internet for info on my bike, the GS. When I did my first dirt road trip after my second fall, I was obvioulsy still a bit nervous. Changing from a cruiser to an adventure tourer was a bigger change that I could possibly anticipated. One of the guys that was riding with us on our dirt road trip, in an effort to put me at ease, told me that I don't have to worry, the GS will out perform me and has abilities far beyond mine as a rider. But this is exactly what worried me. My GS might be able to do the stuff, but I'm not. It is like putting a 7-year old child behind the steering wheel of a the fastest car on the track and telling him to test the limits of the car. I am pretty sure my bike has abilities far beyond mine, and I have found the proof on Youtube, but it's going to take time and patience to get there. And sitting here in Luanda does not help either. So here are two clips to show you what a GS can do on dirt...and what my ultimate goal is at this moment....

How many years do I have left...?




No comments:

Post a Comment