Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fish-4-Africa

For me choosing between fish or meat for a braai (BBQ) is like choosing between watching soccer or rugby. You only do the first if the second is not an option, but seeing that soccer is getting all the attention my wife suggested a fish braai and I accepted. So, if you are in Cape Town and you looking for the best shop to buy your fish, then this is the place. Situated in Woodstock in Victoria Drive you cannot miss this little Portuguese corner shop called Fish-4-Africa. The fish is fresh, the price more than reasonable and the staff friendly and very helpful. Our choise for the day was Blue nose, and even though I still prefer a proper meat braai, our guests were really impressed with the final product.



(Note: I am not being paid for this good word I've put in for this fish shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment