Saturday, December 25, 2010

Budget Breakfast Review - BigBlu

Ok, I have found the restaurant that not only gives a very decent breakfast for R30, but it is located in probably the best spot that any restaurant could be in. More known for late night drinking scenes, this restaurant pleasantly surprized me when a friend suggested we go try their breakfast. They have a breakfast for R20, but it only has one egg. If you choose the R30 "bay breakfast" then you get two eggs, a sausage, chips and coffee extra, which makes it probably one of the best budget breakfasts I've ever had. Then there's location, location, location. It is situated on the rocks at the famous Point rocks pools, with a fantastic view over the sea cliffs. OK, this place sucks when the weather is bad, but if I have to concentrate on its good points, then this is definitely the best budget breakfast place that I have discovered so far. It definitely beats Carluccis in many respects. There is only one problem though, it is located 420 kilometres away from where I live. I might have to move...










BigBlu: 10
Farmyard Farmstall: 6
Chaplans: 8
Mugg & Bean: 7
Wimpy: 7
Carlucci's: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment