Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sunset on the Ilha

I was invited for dinner at the Ilha in Luanda and happened to be on the beach while the sun was setting. I only have my little point-and-shoot camera with me and knowing my history of bad sunsets with this little camera I thought that I might make it a bit more interesting if I placed my beer on a rock and making it look like a real laid-back scene. I should've taken pictures without the beer as well, because I have to admit that this beer without foam and bubbles might as well have been an urine sample in a glass. So, sorry for spoiling the picture with that thought, but that was the first thought that entered my mind when I saw the picture on my laptop. Angola also has beautiful sunsets, but you need a good camera to capture it...and make sure your props look like the real thing if you want to spice up the setting a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment