Monday, February 28, 2011

Cabrinha Nomad Review - the first kiss

Taking the Cabrinha Nomad out into the water for the first time is like taking a first date out to the movies for the first time. You have your trousers full of plans for this girl, but you know you have to pace yourself otherwise you might end up with a slap in the face and a wrecked reputation.....

When I stopped at the beach this afternoon it was after 5 with a brisk wind (20 knots) blowing. I already had my "number 10 girl" pumped up on the beach when I realized that the wind was getting stronger and that I might be overpowered. This was the perfect opportunity to try out my new girl. When you take a girl out for the first time, you have to be very careful though. The only way you progress from base to base is by testing the water continuously and deciding how far you can push without allowing yourself to get a kick between the legs. What you do not want to do is to push too hard and end up with a swollen face and a popcorn box on your head. The Nomad was no different, or so I thought at first. I hooked her up to my old lines and bar (which was already lying on the beach from my first rig-up). Sometimes when dating a new girl it is good to use some tested pick-up lines, and knowing that my old "lines" worked well on the other girl I didn't hesitate using them on my new girl as well. When the lights go down, you have to start implementing your plan of action. You don't go for the fourth base immediately, she can respond very violently and hurt you real bad. There is no "home run" on a first date either. Slowly you feel your way down until you get hold of her hand. Watch her reaction. Plan your next move based on the feedback you get from her. Do not overstep the line unless she takes the initiative and gives you some sort of indication that it is safe to proceed. Once you are comfortable knowing what you can do and how far you can go, the rest of the night belongs to you...

So this was the approach with my Nomad; take her out and see how far she would allow me to go, no pressure. If I have to put my new girl on the Promiscuity Sliding Scale of 1 to 10 where "1" represent "Conservative deluxe", then sadly I have to admit that my Nomad girl turned out to be a "10". "Slut delux"! She absolutely showed no shame or remorse for her actions. She literally grabbed me by the balls and said:" What are you waiting for cowboy, let's ride!" I still tried to show some respect like my mom tried to teach me me years ago, but she wouldn't take no for an answer and showed no respect in return. She took me out into the deep blue waters with no restrictions and no strings attached. I barely managed to hang on in the first couple of minutes, but after a while of sussing her out I was prepared for all her tricks. I caught up with waves from behind and ripped them to shreds. I cleared three waves simultaneously with one jump. I turned around in split seconds to smash approaching waves before they could smash me. I was having the best time any guy could have on a first date. My Nomad was showing me moves that I thought only happened on movie screens, not in movie theatres. Only once did she manage to catch me by surprize and make me lose rhythm, but pretty soon I was in control again, pulling the right strings one after the other and getting the rhythm back. Man, she was so responsive I could steer her with a feather. I reached third and fourth base long before the popcorn box was half-way empty. We had an awesome time in the water...90 minutes of sheer joy. My new Nomad is one sexy and willing woman. She definitely made a man out of me today. I am already daydreaming about our next date....

No comments:

Post a Comment